I watched this Asian film on a badly scratched VCD. I remember very little of it.
– This scene has been bugging me for a long while. I remember it so vividly and it is such a specific scene.
- A woman in a short tight dress walks and a black man stares at her. Then he says something. It’s like arguing. She enters a house. Another man enters the house and starts kissing her. There is an old woman in that house. I think she pretends to be deaf or blind. Maybe I’m wrong. While they kiss each other wildly, old woman tunes the radio. It’s like she pretends she doesn’t see them or ignores them.
– The following scenes are not in particular order.
- A man and a woman kiss on a beach. The woman is in a bikini.
- In a romantic bedroom with candles, a man and a woman kiss passionately. He grabs ice cubes. He runs them slowly and sensually over her lips.
- Men at construction site. – I think I saw a construction site. But I’m not sure. It just came to my mind. Maybe it’s from another movie? Sorry about that.
Any and all help figuring this film’s title out is greatly appreciated. Thank you!