Here’s how to use ‘I Remember This Movie…’ It’s simple, really.
- First, you must register an account. (No automated spambots allowed to post trash, sorry!)
- Next, create a new post using the form below. The title should include a brief description of the movie you’re looking for the name of.
- Besides a plot or scene description, consider adding the following information to help people identify your mystery movie:
- the approximate date you saw it,
- actors you might have recognized,
- whether it was in English or another language,
- whether you saw it on TV (it might be a TV episode rather than a movie),
- whether it was in color or black and white, and
- anything else you can think of that might help pinpoint the film.
- Answer the “antispam” question and wait for an administrator to approve your post. (It should take less than 24 hours, and if we figure out you’re a real person and not a spambot future submissions may be approved automatically).
- Sit back and wait for a reply!
- Post in English only. You can use a translation service like Google translate if your English is poor.
When someone identifies your movie, please tell us (by responding to your own post) so we can mark it as “solved” and other people won’t continue guessing.