Saw this movie quite a while ago, but what I (think to) remember:
- Child abduction
- Abducted child is a teenage girl (aged 12-16yo)
- Girl that is held captive survives in the end (it’s not too violent and there’s no romantic/sexual story line involved)
- Throughout the movie she’s wearing a blue nightgown (light blue shiny fabric)
- Takes place in some kind of house in a wooded area (at least 2 floors as there are stairs inside). Also some scenes outside of the house.
- Abductor is one single man (could even be a family member, friend or acquaintance)
- English spoken
- In color
- Not a well-known movie, no famous actors (guess a TV movie)
- Would guess an 80s or 90s movie or beginning of 2000s (think not later than 2005). I saw it on TV end of the 90s or beginning of 2000s.
By the way, it’s not “Sweet Hostage” (1975 TV Movie).
Possibly, it could also be an episode of some kind of series, but my best guess would be it’s a movie.
Hope someone can help me! 🙂