This is what I remember:
- I watched it on VHS in the 90s. Probably it came out in the early to mid 90s.
- A group of young people, maybe college students, go to a house in the English countryside for a weekend.
- A woman wants to lose her virginity and is trying to decide on a partner. There is a competition between two guys, one black and one white. As I recall the white guy really likes her, but she chooses the other guy.
- Someone either goes missing or is murdered.
- The final shot is of wind blowing leaves in the woods.
The film was atmospheric and creepy, but not a horror movie. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Google isn’t helping. It’s driving me crazy.