Sci-Fi Movie set in space, saw in early 2000s

All I can remember from this movie is that there was a girl who was enhanced to become a supersoldier in this facility; she was rescued at the beginning of the movie by her family(?). During the course of the movie, they find out about what became of this certain world… Apparently, the world released a drug into the atmosphere that caused 99% of the population to give up living (grew too peaceful or something), and the remaining 1% became super aggressive. At the end, there is a big battle where they get cornered by one of these aggressive populace’s spaceships and the girl has to fight them all off.

1 thought on “Sci-Fi Movie set in space, saw in early 2000s

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *