Alright, I cannot remember this movie name for my life so here is what I do remember:
- I saw it when I was younger, not sure when, but a few years back at least.
- I don’t recall most of the beginning, but what I do recall earliest in the film is a bunch of families in a church(?) where this outsider is. The outsider wants to take one of their kids with him. So to decide he passes around a bag and whichever mother pulls out the black(?) stone- since all the others are white(?)- loses her kid. The last mother is the one who loses her child when she picks the black stone.
- Before the parents start to pick from the bag, in both of the windows shows the outsider flying in the sky with all the children hand in hand, but then he drops them all.
- ((This may or may not be the same movie where all the kids are lined up and end up getting hung from noose’s while the kid on the end is too short to reach the ground, he hands to death I think.))
- Years later, after the boy is taken by the outsider and his parents practically fall apart, his father sees him again before he disappears.