Here’s how to use ‘I Remember This Movie…’ It’s simple, really.
- First, you must register an account. (No automated spambots allowed to post trash, sorry!)
- Next, create a new post using the form below. The title should include a brief description of the movie you’re looking for the name of.
- Besides a plot or scene description, consider adding the following information to help people identify your mystery movie:
- the approximate date you saw it,
- whether it was in English or another language,
- whether you saw it on TV (it might be a TV episode rather than a movie),
- whether it was in color or black and white, and
- anything else you can think of that might help pinpoint the film.
- Answer the “antispam” question and wait for an administrator to approve your post. (It should take less than 24 hours, and if we figure out you’re a real person and not a spambot future submissions may be approved automatically).
- Sit back and wait for a reply!
When someone identifies your movie, please tell us (by responding to your own post) so we can mark it as “solved” and other people won’t continue guessing.