What is this movie called?

I think Kathleen Turner is the female lead and she plays a travel agent who works in Europe (I think it was France) who drives through a tunnel and when she comes out the other end her life changes. This would have been made late 80’s or early 90’s.

One thought on “What is this movie called?

Leave a Reply to porcupinethesnail Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *