i guess it would be called a “hyperlink film”, there are lots of characters and none of them get a lot of screen time, lots of (loosely) interconnected stories i think they all happen around the same time and in the same town, here are the bits that i recall :
- a woman whose job is to be a clown goes to a birthday party, she drives a very fancy clown vehicle and a man makes fun of her but is hitting on her at the same time
- some guys are camping (maybe) and one of them is peeing in a river and he sees the corpse of a drowned woman float by, then they argue about calling the cops
- this one also happens outside, there are two guys, one of them brings two girls with him and leaves with one of them and the other one tries to make a move but the girl rejects him and he tries to force her, then i think there is a small earthquake and the girl dies crushed by a rock
- a woman drives and hits a boy, then she leaves thinking the boy is ok (she was not going very fast) but we see later that the boy is hospitalized because of head trauma or sth
- the doctor who takes care of the boy has a sick wife maybe cancer
there are probably some details i didn’t recall clearly in this but it’s hard with the movie being so diverse, i think the poster was like a mosaic of pictures of all the different characters and the title was just one word (hoping i remember that correctly)
thanks for your help!